20 Reasons Why I Choose Insular Life.
There are so many Life Insurance companies in the Philippines these days but I choose Insular Life. I notice that from other countries the leading life insurance companies are their domestic life insurance companies. It makes me think that in the Philippines, Insular Life should be patronized by the Filipinos. I have so many reasons why I choose Insular Life but for this writing I will share only 20 reasons why I choose them. I believe that Insular Life can provide me and my family a Magandang Araw Ngayon, Magandang Buhay Bukas and to all the Filipinos.
1. 107 years of uninterrupted and unbroken service to the Filipino nation.
2. Ranks in NETWORTH.
3 Awarded by Insurance Asia Awards 2017 as best Domestic life Insurer of the year.
4. Awarded ASIAN CEO AWARDS for 2016 as the Most Innovative Insurance company.
5. Awarded in 2017 by Reader’s Digest as the Most Trusted Brand among Life Insurance companies.
6. The only Insurance Company in the Philippines to be Nominated Celent Award out of 180 nominees around globe for its demontrable business benefits, degree of innovation and technology implementation excellence.
7. First and the only Automated Underwriting System.
8. First in E- banking.
9. First in group insurance.
10. Only insurance company with subsidiaries such as Insular Healthcare, Insular Home credit , Union Bank and Insular Mapfre.
11. Low premium cost.
12. Lower administrative charges.
13. Highest fund performance based on historical performance.
14. Has 100 branches nationwide and 50 owned locations
15. Has the best customer’s portals using #ISERVE where policyholders can transact online.
16. Has survived 2 major world wars.
17. Outperformed Philippine Stock exchange in 2016
18. It is the First Largest and Only mutual Life Insurance Company in the Philippines
19.Policyholders are owners of Insular Life.
20. Fast processing of claims.
Filipinos who love the Philippines secure their families future with Insular Life. Huwag pumayag na puro dayuhan lang ang namamayagpag sa ating bansa.